Book content Online (HTML)
- ANALYSIS OF DIFFERENTIAL EQUATIONS
- NUMERICAL ANALYSIS
- INPUT-OUTPUT EQUATIONS AND TRANSFER FUNCTIONS
- ELECTRICAL SYSTEMS
- FEEDBACK CONTROL SYSTEMS
- PHASOR ANALYSIS
- BODE PLOTS
- ROOT LOCUS ANALYSIS
- NONLINEAR SYSTEMS
- ANALOG INPUTS AND OUTPUTS
- CONTINUOUS SENSORS
- CONTINUOUS ACTUATORS
- MOTION CONTROL
- LAPLACE TRANSFORMS
- CONTROL SYSTEM ANALYSIS
- STATE SPACE ANALYSIS
- STATE SPACE CONTROLLERS
- SYSTEM IDENTIFICATION
- ELECTROMECHANICAL SYSTEMS
- FLUID SYSTEMS
- THERMAL SYSTEMS
- FINITE ELEMENT ANALYSIS (FEA)
- FUZZY LOGIC
- NEURAL NETWORKS
- EMBEDDED CONTROL SYSTEM
- STATE DIAGRAMS FOR SEQUENTIAL CONTROL
- ENGINEERING PROBLEM SOLVING
- MATHEMATICAL TOOLS
- A BASIC INTRODUCTION TO `C'
This book introduces the basic concepts of system modeling with differential equations.
The core sections of the book are now ready for use. Other sections are under development.
Dr. Hugh Jack, P.Eng. is a Professor and Chair of Product Design and Manufacturing at Grand Valley State University in Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA.
- Detailed chapters addressing a variety of system analysis and control techniques using software
- Numerous problems including solutions to support learning
- Summaries of chapter contents
- Asides and notes for noteworthy information
- A focus on design methods leads the reader to design robust systems
- Hundreds of figures and examples
Although the book is available for use free, I have had requests for printed versions of the book.
You may purchase copies of the book for $85 at Lulu.com.
- Version 2.6 PDF (5.5MB) January 5, 2005
- Version 2.4 PDF (5.2MB) January 26, 2004
- Version 2.3 PDF (4.4MB) August 25, 2003
- Version 2.2 PDF (4.4MB) July 22, 2002
- Version 2.1 PDF (4.3MB) March 31, 2002 (HTML)
- Version 2.0 PDF (4.3MB) January 10, 2002
- Version 1.0 PDF (3.5MB) August 10, 2001