1. Where is the best location for a PLC enclosure?
2. What is a typical temperature and humidity range for a PLC?
3. Draw the electrical schematic and panel layout for the relay logic below. The system will be connected to 3 phase power. Be sure to include a master power disconnect.
4. Why are nodes and wires labelled on a schematic, and in the controls cabinet?
5. Locate at least 10 JIC symbols for the sensors and actuators in earlier chapters.
6. How are shielding and grounding alike? Are shields and grounds connected?
7. What are significant grounding problems?
8. Why should grounds be connected in a tree configuration?
[an error occurred while processing this directive]