1. Write logic for a traffic light controller using structured text.
2. Write a structured text program to control a press that has an advance and retract with limit switches. The press is started and stopped with start and stop buttons.
3. Write a structured text program to sort a set of ten integer numbers and then find the median value.
4. Write a ST program to accept an input string ‘teststring’ with the sample format of ‘XWT55.36KG’. The program should extract the 5 digit number in the middle of the string starting at the 4th position. If the number is less than or equal to 20, or greater than 60, the output Y should be set.
5. Write a ST program to convert two string ‘AA’ and ‘BB’ to real numbers, add them, and convert the result back to a string ‘CC’.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]