10. Virtual Reality
• In some way a computer is used to replace, or augment reality for a user.
• inputs and outputs include haptic devices, able to generate tactile feedback for the user. Typical examples include forces or physical movement
• The power of the computer has allowed computers to present information in a non-linear, single media manner.
• Computers can present documents with hypertext that allows the user to hop about, by clicking on words.
• Sounds, and moving pictures can also allow a user to get a more powerful understanding of information.