1. FUZZY LOGIC
• Well suited when we can’t get an exact mathematical model (like we did with Laplace transforms)
• Based on a set of rules, and some fuzzy descriptions about the problem.
• We examine each rule, and each set, and then determine how much each rule applies, and then perform an operation as a combination of the rule effects.
• The fuzzy logic controller works like the PID before (except it does more)
• This methods has been applied to control of servo motors [Li and Lau, 1988].
[an error occurred while processing this directive]