• A way to figure out how chances interact
• Mutually Exclusive - Probable events can only happen as one or the other.
• Not Mutually Exclusive - Probable events can occur simultaneously
• Independent Probabilities - Events will happen separately
• Dependant Probabilities - The outcome of one event effects the outcome of another event
• Permutations - for exact definitions of not only possibilities, but also order.
• Combinations - similar to before except order does not mater.
• empirical probability - experimentally determine the probability with,
1.1 DISCRETE DISTRIBUTIONS