LABORATORY - VISION SYSTEMS FOR INSPECTION
A vision system will be explored and implemented in the laboratory setting.
The vision system is based on Labview. A dedicate PC will be used in the cell to process the vision commands. Using labview the PC can then be connected to the Soft PLC controller.
1. Review labview programming using tutorials found at the national instruments site (www.natinst.com).
1. Complete the Labview vision tutorial.
2. Modify the appropriate test program to read bar codes, and save them to a file
3. Modify the appropriate test program to read a dimension of arbitrary parts and write the dimension to a serial port.
1. Printouts of the modified test programs.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]