1.3 COMPUTER PROCESS MONITORING
• Process Data,
• can ensure dangerous situations are avoided
• variables such as temperature, pressures, forces, concentrations of chemicals, etc.
• Can help track process progress, and allow corrections
• Equipment Data,
• Data related to equipment
• Can avoid dangerous and costly operating conditions
• Product Data,
• Allows on line monitoring of process output,
• variables can be, quality, yield, production rate, etc.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]