WHY USE ‘C’?
• ‘C’ is commonly used to produce operating systems and commercial software. Some examples of these are UNIX, Lotus-123, dBase, and some ‘C’ compilers.
• Machine Portable, which means that it requires only small changes to run on other computers.
• Very Fast, almost as fast as assembler.
• Emphasizes structured programming, by focusing on functions and subroutines.
• You may easily customize ’C’ to your own needs.
• Suited to Large and Complex Programs.
• Very Flexible, allows you to create your own functions.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]