Students in the junior year are expected to,
- Compare the results of calculations when asked to do so. This is also expected when different calculations should lead to the same result.
- When comparing results, use different methods
- verify that units make sense
- verify that numerical magnitudes are reasonable.
- Use significant figures as appropriate
- If answers are provided, solutions should match normally. This means if answers don’t match, students should check them.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]