• The chance ’P(A)’ some event ’A’ will happen.
• A way to figure out how chances interact
• Venn diagrams can be useful for describing interactions,
• Mutually Exclusive - Probable events can only happen as one or the other.
• Not Mutually Exclusive - Probable events can occur simultaneously
• Independent Probabilities - Events will happen separately
• Dependant Probabilities - The outcome of one event effects the outcome of another event
• empirical probability - experimentally determine the probability with,
• Probability Density Function