(Note: Problem solutions are available at http://sites.google.com/site/automatedmanufacturingsystems/)
1. Convert the following flow chart to ladder logic.
2. Draw a flow chart for cutting the grass, then develop ladder logic for three of the actions/decisions.
3. Design a garage door controller using a flowchart. The behavior of the garage door controller is as follows,
- there is a single button in the garage, and a single button remote control.
- when the button is pushed the door will move up or down.
- if the button is pushed once while moving, the door will stop, a second push will start motion again in the opposite direction.
- there are top/bottom limit switches to stop the motion of the door.
- there is a light beam across the bottom of the door. If the beam is cut while the door is closing the door will stop and reverse.
- there is a garage light that will be on for 5 minutes after the door opens or closes.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]