• Electrical wiring issues; cabinet wiring and layout, grounding, shielding and inductive loads
• Controller design; failsafe, debugging, troubleshooting, forcing
• Process modelling with the ANSI/ISA-S5.1-1984 standard
• Programming large systems
• To learn the major issues in program design.
• Be able to document a process with a process diagram.
• Be able to document a design project.
• Be able to develop a project strategy for large programs.
A careful, structured approach to designing software will cut the total development time, and result in a more reliable system.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]