• Functions can get values from memory, do simple operations, and return the results to memory.
• Scientific and statistics math functions are available.
• Masked function allow operations that only change a few bits.
• Expressions can be used to perform more complex operations.
• Conversions are available for angles and BCD numbers.
• Array oriented file commands allow multiple operations in one scan.
• Values can be compared to make decisions.
• Boolean functions allow bit level operations.
• Function change value in data memory immediately.