(Note: Problem solutions are available at http://sites.google.com/site/automatedmanufacturingsystems/)
1. Write a structured text program that will replace the following ladder logic.
2. Implement the following Boolean equations in a Structured Text program. If the program was for a state machine what changes would be required to make it work?
3. Convert the following state diagram to a Structured Text program.
4. A temperature value is stored in F8:0. When it rises above 40 the following sequence should occur once. Write a ladder logic program that implement this function with a Structured Text program.
5. Write a structured text program that will replace the following ladder logic.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]