• Shift registers move bits through a queue.
• Stacks will create a variable length list of words.
• Sequencers allow a list of words to be stepped through.
• Parts of programs can be skipped with jump and MCR statements, but MCR statements shut off outputs.
• Subroutines can be called in other program files, and arguments can be passed.
• For-next loops allow parts of the ladder logic to be repeated.
• Interrupts allow parts to run automatically at fixed times, or when some event happens.
• Immediate inputs and outputs update I/O without waiting for the normal scans.
[an error occurred while processing this directive]